View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 09:37 AM   #102
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
To the best of my knowledge the only child abuse allegation of any possible substance made by the CPS has been that a "number" of minors are either pregnant or have children. There haven't been any other allegations -- no beaten and bruised little mormon babies, no broken bones, just a "number" of pregant minors or minors with kids.

I've waited quite patiently to try to figure out just what that "number" may be, and according to this article it looks like that number might be right around 2 pregnant, and perhaps there are a couple under the age of 18 who have kids.

That's roughly 2 out of 400 kids pregant, and I dare say that if you wander through any highschool in the state of texas you might find just as many pregnant teenagers (i can recall one pregnant girl out of my class of less than 100, and no i wasn't the daddy)
yes... because those 2, 3 , and 4 year old boys just keep on refusing to get pregnant...
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote