View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 10:18 AM   #104
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_9056589?source=rss

It appears that all they have found is 20 women who have had children at an age that constitutes statutory rape. That includes women currently in their 30's and 40's where the math shows that their first child/pregnancy was at a young age..
and as i belabor to point out, that 20 women also includes any number of women who changed their story about their age at precisely the same time as the State all but told them that they can only see their children again if they are under-age.

and from the Stein article you linked....

Quote:
Can't someone say the obvious here? That in this case, it's not the Mormons who are the criminals, it's the government of Texas.
I completely agree with Stein here, and this is where my political heresies really start to part way with my more orthodox bretheren. Governments, being comprised of men (of both sexes), are generally about as prone to criminal behavior as any other group of people, but inasmuch as they write and enforce the laws it's that much easier for them to get away with their lawlessness.

Last edited by alexamenos; 04-28-2008 at 10:23 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote