View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 11:06 AM   #109
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
i'm a wee skeptical of this pronouncement by the CPS spokesperson.....
and my wee skepticism has thus-far not been shown unreasonable:

Quote:
New statistics released Monday indicate that 53 of the girls are between the ages of 14 and 17. "We believe that 31 of them either have children or are pregnant," Crimmins said. "In most cases, that's what the girls have told us."

Of those 53, Crimmins said 26 claim to be 18 or older. "But we don't think they are," he said.
....that 26 helps explain how the number went from about 5 to 31, and the explanation "we don't think they are" tells me something about how firm a foundation the "31 in 53 kiddies are mommies" charges rests upon.

and bear in mind that the State wouldn't let things like State of Texas issued drivers licenses and birth certificates serve as proof of a persons age.....

link