View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 06:47 PM   #204
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

I'm glad the Texas Supreme Court is still a court of law. The lowest courts that supported the CPS are no better than Judge Judy on TV.

Again, I will repeat that I do not support the FLDS and their methods and their doctrines and their ploy to avoid the polygamy laws by not getting legally married.

But, I do support the Appeals Court and the Texas Supreme Court for supporting the strict law as it is written.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote