View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 10:51 AM   #222
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Governor Goodhair defends CPS, lawbreaking...

link

Quote:

“If responsibility needs to be taken for [court edicts] saying that we stepped across some legal line, I'll certainly take that responsibility," Mr. Perry said. “I am substantially less interested in these fine legal lines that we're discussing than I am about these children's welfare, that's where my focus is. That's where CPS' focus is."

btw...it is the constitutional duty of the Governor of Texas to uphold and faithfully execute "these fine legal lines", or "laws" as we might call them", and I don't think it's unreasonable to expect the governor to be overwhelmingly interested in doing such a thing....

.....but Perry isn't, because, well....."it's for the children."