View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 01:53 PM   #226
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Recalling now that the Texas authorities went to YFZ with SWAT Teams, Helicopters, Snipers and Tanks......

....where they were met by a bunch of guys who were unarmed and praying....

Paranoid Delusions

Quote:
Judge in polygamist sect raid under guard against possible retribution

Updated: 10:30 AM- SAN ANGELO, Texas -- The home of a Texas judge who ordered the removal of 440 children from a polygamist ranch is under guard after Utah and Arizona authorities warned of ''enforcers" from the sect, a newspaper reported Wednesday.
Police assigned to Judge Barbara Walther's San Angelo, Texas, house were provided dossiers and photos of 16 men and women deemed a threat, the Deseret News said.
''There are many individuals who are willing to give up their life for the cause and you can never underestimate what a religious fanatic is capable of," said e-mails obtained from the Washington County sheriff's office through state public records law.

"enforcers" ..... oooooh, i'm a little scared. /sarcasm

It's possible that this bit of alarmist "OH MY GOD, the Fundies are coming!" stuff is a bit of propaganda in preparation for whatever criminal charges might be brought.....but I'm inclined to think these folks are really so delusional that they honestly believe a bunch of folks carrying semi-automatic rifles in one hand, a 14 year old girl in one hand, and a book of mormon in the other hand are going to show at Judge Walthers house for some sort of apocalyptic battle.

anyway, judging by this dossier of the 16 "enforcers", I'd say that they have as difficult of a time counting threatening adults as they do counting teen-aged girls....

lessee, of the 16 "enforcers," ...

...5 are described as people who have exhibited no history of violence or intimidation;
...6 are described as people who apparently gave some other people mean looks once;
...2 are described as people who "seemed" unduly interested in the security detail surrounding a court proceeding...
...1 is described as a guy who asked an FLDS member to leave the community;
...1 is a crazy old woman;

and

....the last is the leader of the pack, described as one who has a "passion for violence, weapons (legal and illegal) and explosives"*.

*the same could be said of about 95% of males in West Texas.