View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 11:35 AM   #13
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think he just likes putting his finger up in the air in a "we're number 1" deal.
A few more dirkisms..

- When he hits a big shot and does the tongue wag I sometimes seem him do a walk that appears he's showing us how big his brass ones are.
- He also has to touch the ball whenever we win the tip.
- During an opponents free throw he always tries to touch the ball after the opponent has shot. Maybe to put negative mojo on it.
- He takes a whizz right before he's announced in the pre-game.
- He does some sort of weird walk down the intro-line, jump and spin..then come back to the beginning before he's called. Never figured that one out at all.
He also used to that V sign after a win. I had Fisher ask him if it stood for victory.... and Dirk said that fans were paying to close attention to him. He said he did it for a special reason.... never answered the question... this year they haven't shown him at the end of the game doing it. Not sure if he still does it or the camera justdoesn't want to show him do it.

Last edited by Bayliss; 03-12-2009 at 11:36 AM.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote