View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 06:55 PM   #108
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
BG, I agree about the jumper over McRoberts. But Green just doesn't have great handles. He has freakish jumping ability. But can't dribble that well.
He could clearly do a shot fake or try to post...there are other things he could've tried to do instead of taking that forced shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
I didn't see the foul there on Hollins.

IFollowell was praising that 3 by Barea. I'm sorry but that is not a good 3. Whether Barea is open or not. He sucks at shooting them. He shouldn't take ANY.
He can't defend in the post, on the ball...plain and simple. He bites on fakes and gets out of position.

Barea might not be a great shooter, but he is tolerable. It was a better shot than the other attempt he had behind the arc.