View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 09:19 PM   #16
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
Dirk looked tired, I am very worried about him running out of steam already.

The inability of making shots when needed (scoring early in the game is no problem as it seems) by anyone not named Dirk and Terry has really been frustrating these two games.
I just heard Dirk's interview from the locker room, he admitted he was off for the most part tonight because he just didn't really have the legs from the minutes in Atlanta.

They need Jet to get out of whatever funk he's in, Wright to be a factor and Kidd to be in control. If we're counting on Dirk night in and night out, he's going to have nothing left when we need more.