View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 08:45 AM   #34
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
Great finish to the game for our beloved Mavs and a nice win. Big shots by Terry and Dirk down the stretch to offset the fluky unskilled shot by TJ Ford and one by Danny Granger.

Nothing much to see here really, we went out there and took care of business against a team we were supposed to take care of business against.

BTW is it me or is Dirk missing a lot of FT's lately? 2 down the stretch tonight.

I'm growing increasingly frustrated by Wright's inability to knock down an open 3 with regularity.

Barea isn't that bad, in small doses

Good stuff from Singleton as always. Is it me or is this guy the perfect role player? Maybe an exaggeration, but you get my point.

Bass is starting to vex me.

Well, not much else to say really, we're 42-28, and 8 of the final 12 are @ home. If we protect the house and just win a few road games we can change our destiny of getting an 8th seed.

Go Mavs.

Well, thanks for the recap, but after witnessing almost the whole season you definitely should have recognized that there aren't any games we are supposed to take care of business. This team simply doesn't get easy wins, they have to battle for each one.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote