View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #633
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
bought a wii (extremely slightly used) off a coworker yesterday for $50. He included wii sports and tiger woods '07.

Any other game recommendations? we're going to get a wii fit (my wife really wants it), and maybe mario kart.

How is madden on the wii?

also, any recs on somewhere to get an additional controller? Those things are expensive!

Bowling is probably the most fun (and realistic, except for the weight of the ball). I also have Tiger Woods golf and once you get the hang of putting, it is great. wii fit, is amazing but some of it is very difficult. I know you will enjoy.

Walmart, I am sure, is the cheapest retailer for the controllers.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote