View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 01:40 PM   #12
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

My initial post was not discrediting the source because it was Christian based, per se, but the line that said

"At OneNewsNow.com, you will get your news from reporters you can trust to give the latest news without the liberal bias that characterizes so much of the "mainstream" media."

They site also admits to putting a spin on all the stories, seen here in the post, "to present the day's stories from a biblical perspective."

This site has already declared they are here to show news without the "liberal" bias, and then discusses how they present the news from a biblical prespective, which would be a bais. Especially in a story regarding the death of Christian minsitries. This would be like having a mother who lost a son to drunk driving writing about the effects of drinking, its not gonna present the facts clearly.

I understand his point about the tragedy, but I also see it as an attack against the policies of the current administration, which was his underlying point.