View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 01:54 PM   #14
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX425 View Post
My initial post was not discrediting the source because it was Christian based, per se, but the line that said
That's a fair point, MX. I don't mind biased news sources, though. I'd much prefer ABC, for example, to say something like, "we don't present the news with that conservative bias that others do. We present news from a Democrat's perspective."

Otherwise, you can get the most basic facts (that Gitmo releasees are enabled to murder) pretty much anywhere, from sources with varying bias. It looks like you can get the interpreted 'facts' elsewhere as well (that this one guy is suspected of these murders), though mostly from conservative and religious sources, and relying on the same 1 or 2 "terrorism experts" as sources for the interpretation.

as to his "underlying point," we might ask under which president this terrorist was released.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote