View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 10:39 AM   #45
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I really wanna know what happened with Derozan. They must have received word he was headed to Chicago early on or something. The quick resigning of THJ was indicative, but I still think both could play together here.
I don't think the FO valued Derozan. We were still locked into the; must have shooters around Luka and we must be the most loyal franchise in NBA history. I'd really like to know too, because Cuban said early on that "We need another creator next to Luka" but I don't buy it. The 2 guys we got were both 3pt shoootahs. Ole Marky lies-a-lot.

They gave THJ a raise so damn fast because they were playing defense this offseason. Can't truly reach for a Derozan and risk losing THJ, we have whiffed on FA's too many times before.

They should be perfectly fine with tampering in the offseason because we draft so poorly that if we get busted and lose fn picks, it doesn't hurt us any.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 11-02-2021 at 10:41 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote