View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 11:40 AM   #82
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Luka vs Trae is only a debate for Hawks fans and that retarded simpleton Rashad Philips. Everyone else knows Luka has a more complete game at a better size.

I keep reiterating this, but the biggest difference between our record setting offense and this one is that we no longer have an above average roll man. Powell’s game is a fraction of what it was.

Collins and Capela combined for 28 points on 17 shots and 22 rebounds.

Porzingis, Powell, and WCS combined for 17 points on 22 shots and 15 rebounds.

We need an actual f’in big man. That’s why I wanted Richaun Holmes who dropped 21 & 11 opening night. We are a soft ass squad with charmin ultra bigs.
The perfect offseason for Dallas which I stated way back at the start of FA was if they somehow came away with DeRozan and Holmes.

When you watch that game yesterday the things they are trying to do on offense now under Kidd seems tailored made for DeRozan's game.

Which is why I was really upset they didn't go all in on him as opposed to THJ.

Holmes would have been the icing on the cake

Holmes
KP
DFS
Derozan
Luka

That fits perfect with the way they are trying to now play

It doesn't matter now but you can't help but think these past few drafts and off season's by the Mavs have been a total letdown

Last edited by Dallas41; 10-22-2021 at 11:41 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote