View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 12:28 PM   #106
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I’m back on team “play KP as small ball Center, pump up his stats for the first two months of the season and SELL for 60 cents on the dollar.” Even if he goes off and looks like an All-Star over the next months- which I hope he does. He’s one injury away from being an untraceable albatross and now our all time great 22 year old is ceding touches to the stiff. He just doesn’t have “it”.
You bring up a good point. It appears J-Kidd's strategy is to have Luka cede shots to a bevy of guys that shouldn't really be playing regularly in the NBA. But it is early. Given enough time, a strategy which takes the ball out of a generational talent's hands regularly for sub replacement level players to get more involved coupled with crowded spacing and a preference for contested mid range shots should pay dividends down the road as Luka could use a lottery pick this upcoming draft... Wait did we trade this year's 1st round pick for Porzingis? I don't recall.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote