View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 04:47 PM   #101
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Everyone keeps talking about Russ with OKC or Houston

Instead of asking themselves how Russ improve the mavs if he's playing the same exact role you asked Wright and then Ruchardson to play.

That question keeps getting ignored

Russ is by far a better talent than those two guys and in return I'd say he would have improved this team big team in number of areas

Rebounding
Perimeter defense
Secondary ball handler
Transition offense
Attack the rim/points in paint

Extra rest for Luka

Overall talent upgrade to the roster in general

But hey keep telling us what he did in OKC or Houston instead asking what he could have done that Wright & Richardson failed to do back to back years
As a hole that needs to be filled, I think you're right.

Unfortunately, you still have to deal with the same player that teams are giving up on as a guy needed to show up at the right time. And that contract is a serious problem.

If he was a FA and you could get him for a reasonable price, then I would consider it. The talent was never the question though. Westbrook can never get out of the way of Westbrook.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote