Thread: Icemageddon
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Icemageddon

Geez, this storm actually is/was as bad as they predicted. Seems worse today because of all the slushy, icy, crappiness the storm left behind. The driving is OK, but just trying to walk to my car at my apt is very difficult.

Yesterday, a guy got stuck in the Jack in the Box drive through. Like clockwork, the employees came out to help push him through. I got out as well but they had done most of the work by then. Geez, this guy's car was front wheel drive too. I am lucky enough to have quattro so I made it through!

Any other fun ice stories or venting?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote