Thread: Icemageddon
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #5
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Just walked to a gas station to stock up on alcohol, but gas stations have crap selection... Would've driven somewhere else, but my car was encased in ice.

This weather isn't just killing my buzz - it's trying to prevent my buzz from even happening.
I luckily bought cigars and booze before it hit. Of course, I didn't stock up on much food so my hangover was worse today.

And I'm not sure how you walked there. If I tried to walk to the closest gas station, then I'd probably break my leg.

My fiancee and I drove around today looking for food. We found the Kroger to have no power whatsoever and McDonalds was even closed. We ended up at Jakes burgers on Beltline. The place got pretty packed since it was one of the few that was open.

Sorry to hear about your uncle Bayliss. Hope he makes it through ok.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote