Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 11:15 AM   #225
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

ESPN has historically been the most accurate and they currently have

18 - Saddiq Bey

Villanova guys are well coached and hit the ground running well. Really like Saddiq between his maturity, fundamentals, defense, ability to hit the three (45%), ability to play off ball, etc. He may only fall because of his age (21), but that may actually make him more ready to contribute in 2021 and 2022. Older players maybe have less upside, but they're statistically more likely to contribute earlier.

31 - Udoka Azubuike
https://www.nba.com/draft/2020/prosp...oka-azubuike#/

Seems like a really solid center with a solid set of skills down low and high IQ getting open. Physical specimen. Seems like Ayton without the jumper. I'm not opposed to getting a big who can roll, catch lobs, block shots, and be physically imposing. I just think we already have KP, Powell, Kleber, Boban, and maybe even WCS on the roster. Powell, KP, Kleber all have long-term contracts so only WCS and Boban are potentially expiring.

They have some other really interesting guys on the board at 31 that I'd prefer more

Guys available at 31 according to ESPN's mock
Tyler Bey (35), Quickley (58)

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-13-2020 at 11:16 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote