View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 08:32 PM   #3447
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Get outta this thread you traitor!
I didn't think you would be acting like this. I've been on this board since 6 years (and was reading here for quite some time even before it). I will cheer for Dirk until he decides to put his shoes into the corner (and even beyond), but it shouldn't be forbidden to criticize him if it's based on evidence. In the last two games Dirk didn't play as he is still able to do. I want him badly to find his groove again and smash the oppenents (and yes, I think he's still able to do that). But as he didn't play as he could vs. the Wolves and vs. OKC it shouldn't be a problem to state it.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote