View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 05:44 PM   #19
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default When the euphoria dies done......

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
well, last night quincy played better than his QB rating..but, that hasn't normally been the case.

last night, he was around a B+..not a C- to a C like his passing rating would indicate

Not to bring up a sore subject, but I originally became interested in this stat when I realized that Chutch was consistently playing far below his QB rating. Really (back on my rant against the stat), all those fumbles and all of those sacks and it didn't affect Hutch's QB rating at all!!! But if the QB had done the smart thing and thrown the ball away, it would have hurt his QB rating. That is ludicrous.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote