View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 03:48 PM   #28
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default When the euphoria dies down......

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
Thanks FFM..I thought that's what you were saying but I wanted to make sure. Leaves me wondering when and if Parcells will take the leash off. At this rate, without much of a running game, it won't be long before we see a lot of attack blitzing designed to keep Quincy confined to a 3 step drop, throwing ever shorter passes.

Another idle thought: I wonder how many GM's in the league would trade their starting QB for Quincy straight up...
I thought the leash would be off after our scoring drought in the second half but it didn't happen. Soon if we start to get within the 5 yard line Quincy is going to start to have to go into the endzone. Our running game just can't put us in there.

As far as a team trading there starting qb for Quincy I can't really think of any. I think some teams would trade for him just not a starting qb. Actually I can think of one. I see no reason why the Cardinals wouldn't trade Jeff Blake for Quincy or the Bears to trade Kordell for Quincy. Maybe even Jake the Snake for Quincy.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote