View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 04:48 PM   #2
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

It was much more stable with Sadam. Everyone was scarred of him and all the muslim nations was and they did not come in Iraq as they feared him.

Now honestly, if we really did fear wmd's then we should have got the un to keep on and inspect him. I do not know why we did what we did. I know he was kicking out the inspectors and he was hard to deal with. We did not fear Iraq at all but we did and do fear Iran. Iran was in complete check with Sadam. They was scarred to death of him.

What gets me, why did we do this to just give Iran this country? Whomever is the strongest between Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran get's Iraq. If Syria and Iran team up, then it will be hard for Saudi Arabia. This is the two countries we didn't want this to happen. Honestly, i do not understand the neocons way of thinking. As i have said, we wasn't and are still not going to make Iraq a vacation spot and a sweet place to visit. It is many factors why that won't happen as many countries around will make sure that doesn't ever happen.

We also claimed we went in to free the people. Maybe we will free Cuba and Venzuela, maybe Iran and Syria, North Korea and so on. See where you can get in trouble trying to police the world? The people has left and leaving Iraq. Do you blame the people, to go somewhere where it is peaceful and get out? If we stay it will get worse and if we leave it will get worse. See the options?

It is not the troops fault at all, they won the war and marched in easy but the neocons have them just patrolling around trying to police it now. Why didn't the neocons leave after they freed the people? Why did the neocons make the troops stay?

If the neocons stay in, yes many fear war with Iran, but i keep thinking the neocons will finally wake up and stop with what their mission is. If the people is mad and upset and they are being treated badley, then at some point it is an up rising and the people will fight to free themselves and they do this with from within. Not outsiders. It is some situations where outsiders must help.

The neocons is not a main stream Democrat or Republican but a part of a very small group that has broke away from the Republican party to have an agenda of their own. Who knows when we will find out the truth on what they are trying to do.

You are so right, you can't impose democracy on anyone.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote