View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 01:32 AM   #18
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

All this Iraq war, oil prices higher, and 9/11 happening and Bin Laden running loose is all Jimmy Carter's fault, Bill Clinton's fault or i imagine you would try to tell me that and spin it that way. If we put faults on it and politics, i say it is both parties but i think the neocons are most at fault.

It has been many in these forums to point out to you, it is like talking to a fence post, all Republicans are beautiful and should rule the world and all Independents, Democrats and any Republican that votes with Independents or Democrats is our trouble. Blame everything on them because your neocons have never done wrong and will never do wrong. They are perfection.

Everything with you is politics. I wouldn't be surprised with you watching a basketball game, you blame Democrat refs. This forum is politics and i understand that but the country and about 70% of the American public do not have a closed mind and when anything bad or wrong happens they can say i am sorry, i made a mistake and i hope i can do better. Then it is some people that claim they are about as close to perfection as they can get, they do no wrong and they blame others for any mistake they make in their life.

You have bascially told others, yes you have a closed mind anything pretty much W and Chains does or says or any of the big time neocons, another being Ramsfield, you totally agree with every move.

I say this kind of thinking is a little scarry. You seem to hate all Democrats and all Independents and all Republicans that side with them. I am proud to say i have an open mind and i would never have a problem votting for Ron Paul or some of the Democrats. The best way our system works is if it is a Rep Pres, then a Dem Congress or Dem Senate is in charge. It helps either party running rough shot over the best interest of the people and just passing bills to help the party. If it is a Dem president, then it is good to have a Rep congress and Senate to help with the same thing.

It is great how our system operates and where we do not have a dictorship like some want. If the people do not like what they have and see, they can vote it out. Now the problem is this neocon administration has blundered so bad, now the next senate, congress and pres is all going to be one sided again.

It was all Republican for a long while and now soon it will be all Democrat or i am talking a majority. This is not good.

Is Bill Clinton making W scale down troops and the talks of bringing some home? Is W just making this up? Are you going to be upset or will you blame Democrats if W starts scalling down and bringing some troops home?

As far as Vietnam, as long as people pour over the borders like ants and hornets day after day and you are told, you can chase them to this line and shoot at them but don't dare to cross these certain lines, it makes it hard for us to do what we wanted. I know with you, it is a Democrat thing. Do you feel like if these suicide bombers and these hornets keep pouring in from Saudi, Iran, Syria and it is reports many comming from Jordan to, that we will chase them and go get them? See the problem? It is not a Bill Clinton thing or a Democrat thing. It is policy and do you know why troops are told not to cross certain lines? Where other countries do not get involved and make it bigger than it is. Do you know why it isn't the best thing to go to war without un aproval or from any help of other countries? Because now we do not have as much bargaining power and it is harder to talk to un and other's to try to get the ants and hornets pouring across. No one want's to listen. These ants and hornets are not going to stop comming across because they know we can't cross certain lines, plus they know the more havoc they make, they feel the quicker we will leave. I know, again with you it is a Democrat thing. The terrorist have no chance fighting us in a convential way, so they fight dirty. They hide behind places and things we are not suppose to touch and go. If we do, it makes the war bigger and spreads and again, it is best to be united with more countries than just us on a full blown middle eastern war in more than one country.

Some of them dude just do not fight fair and if pulling hair was illegal, then they would pull hair. When we chased Laden out of Afganastan did we go full force into Pakistan? Can you see where the hornets and ants go hide and we are not allowed to go chase them? Some lines and places are off limits and this makes it a problem sometimes. We went inside Pakistan some and we got scolded. They said they would get him.

If you want to know the truth, where some said W's speech was bad and wrong bringing up Vietnam. I say he was right and i agree with W, bringing up Vietnam as i also see similarties but then again i do not have a closed mind or think one way. Maybe W will reach out for ideas and help trying to do the best with what we are in and go a differ route than the bullying route.

Whatever happens i hope it is in the best interest of our troops and i respect Vietnam vets as much or even more so with the hell they was put thru and putting limitations on them. Then they come home and was treated bad and mean. It wasn't like they wanted to be there but there duty. It was not there fault they went or came home. They did what they was told.

I am not a politician and do not claim to be but i have faith in our system and the ones that make the decisions that they will see our best interest and our troops best interest and will come to a conclusion with what is best and do it. Before you say, well Janett, only trust the neocons and they will make all this alright. No, i am not closed minded. I will listen as a whole, to the Neocons, the Republicans, the Democrats and Independents to talk and come to a conclusion in the best interest for us and our troops.

The Democrats, the Republicans and the Independents will make it hard for the Neocons to just bully and run rough shot.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote