View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 09:34 AM   #17
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:The people of Iraq send their regards and.....

Quote:
I won more votes than any candidate on the Democratic side has ever won in history. I lost, Tim, to an incumbent president by a closer margin than an incumbent president has ever won re-election before in the history of the country
nothing better refutes any connotation of a "mandate" for Bush and his policies.

As far as Rice, I can see from the above comments (and one euphemism which certainly sets a new low mark for a poster) that the idea of a vote against her being reflective of a poor performance in her NSD role is difficult for some to grasp. I'd like to hear from her supporters what she has shown from her tenure as NSD that indicates a promotion is deserved. All I can recall is failure...

Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote