View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 11:48 PM   #19
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

All right, so far you have agreed with my first two points:
1)Hillary will continue to fight. I agree she will be a better diplomat and speaker. But, the wars will continue
2)The high price of oil is causing alternative plans to unfold including electric vehicles. I said the same thing.
The price of oil is not going to come down. The US does not want the price to come down. The US wants to develop alternatives to divorce itself from oil importation as much as possible. The US wants to see our economy explode with fuel and energy alternatives. It will be an eventual huge boon to our economy.

In the short term, poor Americans will keep suffering. And, that won't change with Hillary. You might get a larger child credit on your taxes and you might get some other cute financial treats. But, nothing important is going to change.

So, you have confirmed by two statements so far.

I said several times that I did not respect George W. and viewed him as weak minded and a very poor diplomat and speaker. So, spending a lot of time vilifying George W. does not bother me.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote