View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 04:22 PM   #30
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
If TO gets hurt like he did last season I'd love to have the insurance of Roy Williams rather than hobbled Sam Hurd, Stanback and Austin with Crayton being the #1. And Jerry has been able to snag guys like Leonard Davis who was nothing like the player he is now with the Cardinals and we've been able to snag up troubled players like TO, Pac Man and Tank but I don't think he's proven he can snag up an elite player like Roy Williams since......Deion?
If Romo gets hurt I'd love to have the insurance of Aaron Rodgers rather than a used up Brad Johnson or unknown Brooks Bollinger.

My point being that injuries are an issue for every team in this league. Don't sell out part of the future to repair something that may never happen. Let the season play out and get him in free agency if you can.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 09-26-2008 at 04:23 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote