View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 04:50 PM   #11
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
What don't you buy into about this team? Maybe we fall off a little, but it seems like everyone is buying into the defense. Perhaps there's a few players on the offense who are overperforming (Butler and Dirk's shooting percentages come to mind as possibly unsustainable for 82 games), but we're also missing Roddy.
I'm really starting to wonder if "over performing" is a myth with Butler. He's had a stretch of nearly a month where he's really finding his role in the offense and getting to the spots he likes to go.

There is behind the scenes stuff I can't see all of the time but he and Carlisle are working very hard together to get Butler comfortable within the flow offense. They work on that and then it's translating when Kidd takes over.