View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 03:47 AM   #29
jasonic

jasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to all

Since RC doesn't want to play Collison in the end and doesn't trust Beaubois either i don't understand why he has to play James. I want him to try playing Marion and one of Carter or Mayo should be the ball handler. I don't like VC or OJ as playmakers, but if the other choice is playing James then i 'm all for it. We should go like this, Mayo-VC-Marion-Dirk-Brand.

Anyway besides that, i really like our team since we started the winning streak. I was dissapointed after the loss of Utah but now there 's been improvement especially in defence (still the rebounding is a big issue..). The chances of being in the playoffs have increased. but still i don't know if we can make it.

I want to see now what Cuban has in mind when he said that we are going to do a trade.
jasonic is offline   Reply With Quote