View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 10:41 AM   #9
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mavs say Finley is staying put

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
i think Finley Fans everywhere can breath a sigh of relief about the security of their guy.....
I think I can speak for the majority of Finley fans when I say that we wish this trade had gone through. Dallas fans don't appreciate Finley - Portland fans would.

Finley deserves better than what he gets in Dallas.
I think I can agree with this statement...But I would also say that newer Dallas fans CAN'T appreciate Fin they the way he deserves because he can not be the player here that he could someshere else....but don't mistake that as not loving him, cuz Fin is pretty beloved around here by all who remember him standing tall and giving his all every night in the dark days of the previous seasons...

I'd still trade him in a second though...if the team would benefit...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote