View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 01:18 PM   #14
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mavs say Finley is staying put

Quote:
Originally posted by: Stressboy
The only way the Mavs make that trade is Walker/Fin for those two punks. I love what Wallace could bring to our team, but you don't trade 2 very talented players that are top notch citizens, for 2 very talented punks. Remember, they are the ones that need to get rid of the bad seeds so we should be in a position of strength. Also, as bad as Portland needs to move those two bums and patterson, they won't take on that much salary to do it. Walker having 1 at most 2 years is better for them even though he is seen to be a punk also, at least he does not get pulled over and stripped searched every road trip. I say, if this team is not hitting on all cylinders by December, you do a Fin/Walker/Tariq??? for Wallace/Wells/Patterson. Portland would be stupid to not do that deal given their fans antipathy and although we take on a lot of potential cancers, we could afford to cut Wells and Patterson and let Wallace walk at the end of the year if it all falls apart, though I'm sure we could move at least Wells and S&T Wallace.

I think Nash/Wells/Jamison/Dirk/Wallace would be better than Nash/Fin/Jamison/Walker/Dirk, but would it really be worth it. Lets just wait a while to see how it goes. These types of deals can go down anytime before the deadline.

Stressboy
Stress, you do make the trade if you believe it gives you a ring...or a better shot at one(or many)....

what will Nelson think, that is all that matters.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote