View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 02:29 PM   #20
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
While I agree, I can undertand why someone would cheat. There's a lot of money at stake and maybe the steroid is the difference between being a good player and being a star. Not saying that it's right, but I understand.

I can't understand why a player would use detectable steroids.
Theres that and alot of times steroids can be the difference between making an nfl roster or not and/or between being a guy who makes a roster and a guy who actually plays. Theres a huge difference in money for all of those tiers. I would like to think I would never take steroids and I dont think I would BUT I can most certainly understand the reasoning for people doing so. I think its incredibly nieve to think hes the only one...
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote