View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 03:18 PM   #38
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Anyone else feel like Dirk was coasting for a while there? I kind of feel like now that the playoffs are about to start that he's turning on beast mode.
I think the entire team was doing that during stretches of the season. But it's understandable. The Mavs have one of the best road records in the league, they are loaded with veteran talent and depth, so I think they were just looking forward to the playoffs. The swarming defense and playoff intensity recently pulled the curtain back on who they really are when they are focused and intent on punching their opponent square in the mouth.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote