View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 09:03 PM   #103
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Credit...I'm not playing anything with your words, I'm not parsing them, don't start that crap again. Here is your post.

Quote:
When I say cancel each other out, I am talking about in most games. I think that Dirk/Wade did cancel each other out in my opinion. Wade did better, but I think the main difference was Walker/Payton. W/O those two the Mavs would have won the title even with Wade's numbers. My opionion is that Howard's lack of production to back Dirk killed us.
Let me repeat

Quote:
but I think the main difference was Walker/Payton. W/O those two the Mavs would have won the title even with Wade's numbers.
Either just say that you mis-spoke or meant something different or revise your remarks but for goodness sakes quit trying to somehow refuse your own posts. You continue to make it very difficult to have a conversation with you.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 10-11-2006 at 09:03 PM.