View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 10:26 PM   #119
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
Nothing you say or do will cause me to change my mind on MY statement. There is no right or wrong in my statement. It is my view point. If you think other wise, just state your view point. It is as simple as that.

Lastly, whenever I post my view point you seem to show up on my reputation with a negative. Face it, this is not a right or wrong discussion with my view point.
This is becoming painfully obvious and you are tiresome.

I don't have a clue what you are talking about with your "reputation" as I've given you 1, count them 1 neg rep. You may be delusional as well as ridiculous.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’