View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 11:56 AM   #15
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I don't know the records...but four bogies in a row to close a major and lose by a stroke may be close to unprecedented.

At least when Vandevelde blew up at Carnoustie he did it all on one hole.
I personally remember the Shark's collapse against the charging Faldo at the Masters. There was something like a 5 or 6 stroke swap over 4 holes, but I don't think they were the last 4. I was always a big Norman fan and that was tough to watch.

Either way, that collapse by Adam was very, very gut wrenching and, considering he has already blew a couple of past tournaments on the final day, man... You have to be mentally tough to win and this kid just seems to lose it when it counts. Hope he gets it together.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 07-23-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote