View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 09:27 AM   #7
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I'd be pissed if I bought tickets to see super stars and got a team full of subs. Once you realize the stars are not playing, would you even tune into the beginning of the game? I could see me checking on it later and then if it's close at the end, I would watch. But how is that different than only watching the beginning until they are up by 40 points? I guess it comes down to when are the ratings calculated for reporting purposes.
I'd be pissed too if I bought tickets to see 2nd/3rd stringers play... But I'd be even more pissed if the face of my franchise got injured because the NBA was forcing them to play too many games too close together. Especially if it's some meaningless game that doesn't affect the standings.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote