View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 12:21 AM   #122
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

^Sorry mate. I can send the game via icq or so. If you want.

After a short ride we were welcomed by 50 armored riot cops and 10 sheep dogs at the street car stop, where about 200 opponent supporters were imbibing beers. We were a little too late so most of them were underway to the stadium. Here older clip but it´s always the same. I was astonished that full beer was available and only 400 cops were on duty, because i expected a high-security game. The game itself wasn´t highclassy, because HSV didn´t manage to get into the game. Some supporters were thrown out to wild peeing on a fence outside the stadium.
Best thing was frolicking with the team after the game. Although the coach had to attend the post game presser, he first made his way to the supporters to say thanks.
The way back took us a little longer, because a guy pulled the emergency brake of the train. Funny evening though.
Next chance is on thursday when the 1st leg of semifinals clashes takes place @ home

Last edited by GermanDunk; 04-24-2009 at 12:22 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote