View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 01:15 PM   #826
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I think we have the smaller exception to use this summer most likely which is like 4.5m. Which is more than enough to get Hartenstein or someone of his ilk. Just a question of whether Cubes will pay the tax. But if they can get another big by trading THJ that’s probably their ideal scenario.

I’d be happy if we drafted a young big but wouldn’t want to rely on them to play serious minutes as a rookie, especially where we’ll be drafting. Usually takes them a couple years for guys like Claxton, Gafford, Mitchell Robinson to be consistent and not too foul prone
Yeah i agree - i definitely want movement to upgrade our bigs through FA/trade by bringing an established vet (myles turner?) or a young big with upside - hartenstein sounds appealing.

But i def think we need to draft for future and take a young big to develop. As you mention it may take a few years for them to grow so the sooner we invest in someone the more likely they are to have an impact during Luka's prime the next 10 years
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote