View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 10:23 AM   #18
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future
Default RE:The people of Iraq send their regards and.....

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
Quote:
I won more votes than any candidate on the Democratic side has ever won in history. I lost, Tim, to an incumbent president by a closer margin than an incumbent president has ever won re-election before in the history of the country
As far as Rice, I can see from the above comments (and one euphemism which certainly sets a new low mark for a poster) that the idea of a vote against her being reflective of a poor performance in her NSD role is difficult for some to grasp.
Sorry Mavdog, I gotta call 'em like I see 'em. Obstructionism is not admirable. I have nothing but contempt for that shadow of a man.

John Kerry was the failed candidate of a fractured party, even Soros thinks so. link