View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 01:38 PM   #48
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
They're way under the cap so them renouncing him doesn't really make much difference.
I'd been assuming they needed to renounce to clear space for some other things they'd done/were doing, else why renounce, but then again, I haven't been following their moves too closely, and they definitely had a lot of cap space. I've pretty much been keeping an eye on Daly and that's it. At any rate, the later reports about the one-year try clear things up. If you don't think the TPE is going to help you land Howard, and you don't mind paying the LT, a mercenary Dalembert is a good get for this team as far as I'm concerned.