View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 01:42 PM   #117
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I took Erica's post as Mavs are at their best when they are in transition, making quick decisions, kicking the ball around inside/out getting the open looks.

Because this is also Warriors type of play, Dirk wouldve never been able to keep up that kind of pace on BOTH ends of the floor for any amount of significant minutes.

Now with that said, Coach put CV in for 20 minutes. But I think I got what Erica was saying.
But that logic still sounds like you just shouldn't play Dirk at all vs GS. Why even have him on your team if he can't play against the best team in the league?

I don't buy it.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote