View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 11:39 PM   #18
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
I was thinking about this lately. We're all aware of Dirk's impressive resume of last-second clutch shots, but as far as I know, all of them were to break a tie game. I don't recall him ever hitting a two to send it to overtime, or to turn a one-point deficit into a one-point lead.

He did both tonight.
Yup. And that's why Terry has got a couple buzzer beaters the past couple years, because its been a tie game with just a few seconds left to play. Tie game means even if you miss it, you go to overtime. The game isn't on the line for you, just for the opponent. However, when you need two to tie or you lose, you go to your best player, period. And Dirk came through again and again and again.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote