View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 02:59 PM   #53
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Funny mentioning Carlisle, dude flat out sucks as a defense coach. Doesnt matter where he goes.

NBA defensive rating

26. Mavs 118.2

27. Pacers 118.4

Jazz, Spurs and Hornets are the only 3 teams below us and pacers. I believe its (mostly) a system/effort issue because jazz spurs hornets dont have the personnel. Mavs do to an extent.

Hell put Morris twin out there, let Holmes bang around inside, something has to be mixed up though. Where is the defensive leadership going to come from?
Im nowhere near convinced that we have defensive personel. We definitely lack effort to move up the list.

DJJ - rail thin.
Grant is - portly, and slow. But he is crafty
Luka - lol....NADDA
Kyrie - quick and crafty but not a gritty , effective defender
Lively - Good defender
Green - half way decent defender. Hasnt lived up to his potential.
Dp, maxi, holmes, curry, hardy - the dont even deserve individual lines for a comment.

And there is no defensive leadership. Grant is who Luka said was that guy, but it hasnt been rubbing off on the team. Lively gets the message though. He knows exactly what he is supposed to do.

If i own the team, im telling Kidd he better get the defense turned around or else. Im showing up to practices and Im letting everyone on the staff and players know what i expect.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 11-20-2023 at 03:04 PM.
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote