View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 04:12 PM   #54
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Im nowhere near convinced that we have defensive personel. We definitely lack effort to move up the list.

DJJ - rail thin.
Grant is - portly, and slow. But he is crafty
Luka - lol....NADDA
Kyrie - quick and crafty but not a gritty , effective defender
Lively - Good defender
Green - half way decent defender. Hasnt lived up to his potential.
Dp, maxi, holmes, curry, hardy - the dont even deserve individual lines for a comment.

And there is no defensive leadership. Grant is who Luka said was that guy, but it hasnt been rubbing off on the team. Lively gets the message though. He knows exactly what he is supposed to do.

If i own the team, im telling Kidd he better get the defense turned around or else. Im showing up to practices and Im letting everyone on the staff and players know what i expect.
I think were missing a piece or two, but they have enough personnel to not be bottom 4 in defensive rating.