View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 02:44 PM   #9
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig View Post
Encouraged with the team overall. 20% into the season now. They just went thru a tough travels stretch with a lot of games in few days and look tired. Would be easy to let Kidd go but I like that he relates to the players and the roster really lacks size for most coaches to succeed.

Is Stotts available? Kidd could use a vet assistant like him on the bench. A lot of young asst. coaches on that bench. He'd be a solid replacement if it comes to that.

Get a PF even if it means Green is the trade chip. Or start playing Omax and live with some of his mistakes. A healthy Maxi would be nice but when is the last time he was able to be relied on to stay healthy. GW is not a full time PF. He gets exposed defensively unless guarding them on the perimeter.
For Kidd to succeed, he would need an incredible roster. I wouldn't waste any time trying to give him assistants.

Maxi is never going to get better than he was. I dont like any of his game. He would be right next to DP at the top of the list of availables. Maxi is a good stop gap 4 or 5 who can fill in on occasion and maybe help a team through grooming the eventual starter.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote