View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 09:43 PM   #13
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Bush shows a set...unlike the Dems would have done

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
"I wish we could vote for him for a third term"

HAHAHAHAHA...I SO wish he could run again.. It might be the biggest LANDSLIDE defeat of a President EVER.. without a doubt..the Mavs board would give bush his only votes...bahahahahahhaah
Hmm... You know, I don't think it'd be as big a landslide as Reagan/Carter, or FDR/Hoover... If there were another election TODAY, and if he were running against say Hillary, or Kerry again, then yes, he'd probably lose, but it wouldn't be no damn landslide. However, the next presidential election isn't for another 3 years, and in politics, that's an eternity. So if he were able to run for a third term, none of us have any earthly idea what the results would be. Really, in 3 years his approval rating could be lower than it is now, or it could be 85%... we have no idea... Oh, BTW Reeds, you know, Bush's current low approval ratings have much much less to do with him being an "idiot," the war, and even less to do with his handling of Katrina's aftermath than they do with gas prices... That's a sad sad fact.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote