View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 02:01 PM   #163
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Go re-read my thread I created and break down which part was wrong.
I'll do it for Dalm.

The part where you stated the Mavs might break the bank for Billups through free agency. That was wrong.

The parts where you've stated that Cuban can find loopholes in the salary cap to sign Billups above the MLE. Those are also wrong.

The parts where you continue to insist that the rules of the Salary Cap are some intricate, impossible to know set of quasi-rules, that none of us understand. You are wrong there as well.

Edit to add:

You were also wrong:

here:
Quote:
He will be 31 this year, so I dont expect a true break the bank number to get him.
(not necessarily wrong yet, but you will be. And you contradicted your previous comments, which is funny)

here:
Quote:
I understand the cap, but what I am saying is that I feel that Cuban is going to break the bank this year at all costs.
You clearly do not understand the cap

here:
Quote:
I am still waiting for the exact rules that state that the Mavs cant sign Billups from free agency....I sure as hell cant read the NBA trade/free agent rules to know the loop holes and whatnots on how everything works, but you are saying you can
You were already given rules, and yes you CAN read the rules of the CBA.

here:
Quote:
From what I understand, that is before they start to pay the luxury tax. If this was the case, then how do teams get to
As I've said before, this is the key point. You thought the luxury tax was the only form of spending limit there was. Which is fine, if you'd just admit it.

You've also been wrong every time you claimed that people twisted your words, and every times you've claimed that you were not CreditXpert.

That's a lot of wrong.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 05-18-2007 at 02:12 PM.