View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 11:40 PM   #48
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. If we got Moss, I feel like the chips would be so stacked in our favor that something bad would have to happen. I love the Moss idea, but it would feel too weird to have that much talent on one team. I'd feel like a team that talented would be destined to fail.
The failure would be in failure to fit it all under the cap limit. The Boys are going to struggle to sign their own free agents without losing them this year. Flo is going to cost a lot of the remaining cap limit. We have to sign Hamlin (or pay him the 4 million under the Franchise player trick). We have to sign the Barbarian. And, there are others. A lot of the best free agents the entire league is looking at are on the Dallas squad. If Da Boys keep their own players, there won't be any money to pick up other players...

This team is already too loaded with talent. 13 played on the pro bowl team...
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote